You are here
Clean Earth's Centralized Water Treatment facilities feature full-service, on-site hazardous wastewater treatment and processing of wastewater contaminated with hazardous substances.
All three sub-categories listed in the “Centralized Waste Treatment” categorical standards of the Clean Water Act.
Waste streams containing metals, organics and oil.
Aqueous Treatment includes wastewater neutralization, precipitation, pH adjustment and de-watering.
Hazardous Lean Water/Fuel Processing
This proprietary facility design includes state of the art equipment that enables Clean Earth to be very cost-competitive in the recycling and processing of hazardous waste streams containing high percentages of water (>90%) and low percentages of organics.
Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Liquids
Clean Earth handles a wide variety of hazardous and non-hazardous liquids, including:
- Organic and nonorganic/10W BTW solvent-laden water
- RCRA heavy metals
- Industrial water mixtures
- CERCLA hazardous wastewater
- RCRA and non-TSCA wastewater
- Lean water/solvent-laden solutions
- Coal Combustion Products
- Contaminated Soil
- Consumer Commodities
- Dredged Material
- Electronic Waste
- Hazardous Waste
- Healthcare Waste
- Household Hazardous Waste
- IT Asset Disposal & Management
- Non-Hazardous Waste
- Pharmaceutical Waste
- Universal Waste
- A Viable Technology to Remove PFAS from Soils